Juniper Networks EX3300-48T-BF
Support for converged data, voice, and video.
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Juniper Networks EX3300 switch delivers a high-performance, flexible and cost-effective solution for today’s most demanding converged data, voice, and video enterprise access environments. It supports Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis technology, allowing up to 10 switches to be interconnected over uplink ports and managed as a single logical device to deliver a scalable, pay-as-you-grow solution for expanding network environments.
The Juniper Networks® EX3300 Ethernet Switch with Virtual Chassis technology provides enterprises with the flexibility and ease of management that previously was only available with higher end access switches. The fixed configuration EX3300 supports a number of key features:
- 24-port and 48-port models with and without Power over Ethernet (PoE) for campus wiring closet deployments
- Data center-optimized cooling options, which offer both front-to-back and back-to-front airflows, and make the EX3300 suitable for GbE data center access deployments
- 24-port data center models for metro deployments
- Four dual-mode (GbE/10GbE) small form-factor pluggable transceiver (SFP/ SFP+) uplink ports
- Uplink ports that can be configured as Virtual Chassis interfaces and connected via standard GbE/10GbE optics interfaces (the last two uplink ports are preconfigured by default as Virtual Chassis ports)
- Comprehensive Layer 2 functionality with RIP and static routing
- Compact, 12-inch deep 1 U form factor to enable flexible deployment options
- Easy-to-manage solution with centralized software upgrades and a single management interface, along with an LCD for managing Virtual Chassis configurations
- Same consistent modular Juniper Networks Junos® operating system control plane feature implementation as other fixed configuration switches in the Juniper Networks EX Series Ethernet Switch product family
- Layer 3 (OSPF v2, IGMP v1/v2/v3, PIM, VRRP, Q-in-Q , BFD, Virtual Router) supported via enhanced feature license
- BGP and MBGP supported via advanced feature license
- IPv6 management support, including neighbor discovery, stateless auto configuration, telnet, SSH, DNS, syslog, NTP, ping, traceroute, ACL, CoS static routing and RIPng
- IPv6 routing features (OSPFv3, virtual router support for unicast, VRRPv6, PIM, MLDv1/v2) supported via enhanced feature license
- Additional IPv6 routing features (BGP and MBGP) supported via advanced feature license
|Total 10/100/1000BASE-T Ports
|Power Supply Type
|PoE+ Power Budget (W)
|Max. System Power Consumption (W)
|4 dual-mode 10GbE/GbE SFP+/SFP ports
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.