Juniper Networks EX3300-24T Ethernet Switch
24-port 10/100/1000BASE-T with 4 SFP+ uplink ports
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
The EX3300 line of Ethernet Switches features Virtual Chassis technology to deliver a flexible, cost-effective enterprise access solution for demanding environments that support converged data, voice, and video. Virtual Chassis technology enables up to six interconnected EX3300 switches to operate as a single, logical device, providing enterprises with a level of flexibility and management simplicity normally associated with higher-end access switches.
Multiple EX3300 options are available, offering 24 and 48 10/100/1000-T access ports and four dual mode (GbE/10GbE) SFP/SFP+ uplink ports, with or without support for standards-based IEEE 802.3af Class 3 Power Over Ethernet (PoE). PoE support enables the EX3300 to support networked devices such as telephones, video cameras, and wireless LAN (WLAN) access points. The EX3300 also supports the 802.3at PoE+ standard, offering additional power for devices such as multiple radio IEEE 802.11n wireless access points.
The EX3300 also offers data center-optimized cooling, with both front-to-back and back-to-front airflow options, making it suitable for GbE data center access deployments. A DC power supply option is also available.
All EX3300 models run the same modular Junos OS control plane feature implementation as other Juniper switches, routers and security devices, to provide a consistent set of features and capabilities across the Juniper network infrastructure.
Juniper Networks EX3300 switch delivers a high-performance, flexible and cost-effective solution for today's most demanding converged data, voice, and video enterprise access environments. It supports Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis technology, allowing up to six switches to be interconnected over uplink ports and managed as a single logical device to deliver a scalable, pay-as-you grow solution for expanding network environments.
The Juniper Networks EX3300 Ethernet Switch with Virtual Chassis technology provides enterprises with the flexibility and ease of management that previously was only available with higher end access switches. The fixed configuration EX3300 supports a number of key features:
- 24-port and 48-port models with and without Power over Ethernet (PoE) for campus wiring closet deployments
- Data center-optimized cooling options, which offer both front-to-back and back-to-front airflows, and make the EX3300 suitable for GbE data center access deployments
- 24-port data center models for metro deployments
- Four dual-mode (GbE/10GbE) small form-factor pluggable transceiver (SFP/SFP+) uplink ports
- Uplink ports that can be configured as Virtual Chassis interfaces and connected via standard GbE/10GbE optics interfaces (the last two uplink ports are preconfigured by default as Virtual Chassis ports)
- Comprehensive Layer 2 functionality with RIP and static routing
- Compact, 12-inch deep 1 U form factor to enable flexible deployment options
- Easy-to-manage solution with centralized software upgrades and a single management interface, along with an LCD for managing Virtual Chassis configurations
- Same consistent modular Juniper Networks Junos operating system control plane feature implementation as other fixed configuration switches in the Juniper Networks EX Series Ethernet Switch product family
- Layer 3 (OSPF v2, IGMP v1/v2/v3, PIM, VRRP, Q-in-Q) supported via enhanced feature license
- BGP supported via advanced feature license
Virtual Chassis Technology
The EX3300 supports Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis technology, allowing up to six switches to be interconnected over uplink ports and be managed as a single logical device, delivering a scalable, pay-as-you-grow solution for expanding network environments.
When deployed in a Virtual Chassis configuration, the EX3300 switches elect a master and backup switch based on a set of criteria or preconfigured policies. The master switch automatically creates and updates the switching and optional routing tables on all switches in the Virtual Chassis configuration. Virtual Chassis technology allows switches to be added or removed without service disruption. An EX3300 Virtual Chassis configuration operates as a highly resilient unified system, providing simplified management using a single IP address, single telnet session, single command-line interface (CLI), automatic version checking, and automatic configuration. The EX3300 switches are also capable of local switching, so that packets coming into a port destined for another port on the same switch do not have to traverse the Virtual Chassis, increasing the forwarding capacity of the switch.
The EX3300 implements the same slot/module/port numbering schema as other Juniper Networks chassis-based products when numbering Virtual Chassis ports, providing true chassis-like operations. By using a consistent operating system and a single configuration file, all switches in a Virtual Chassis configuration are treated as a single device, simplifying overall system maintenance and management.
EX3300 Virtual Chassis connections
The last two uplink ports on the EX3300 front panel are configured by default as Virtual Chassis ports, automating Virtual Chassis deployments when these ports are connected using standard 10GbE SFP+ or GbE SFP transceivers (sold separately). These two ports can also be configured as GbE or 10GbE uplinks to aggregation devices by disabling Virtual Chassis technology.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $478.98
Our Price: $4,225.45
Our Price: $1,596.32
Our Price: $160.20
Our Price: $225.40
Our Price: $281.75
Our Price: $318.78
Our Price: $1,878.07
Our Price: $1,127.00
Our Price: $525.67
Our Price: $56.35